NATION RAMPS PORTABLE LOADING DOCK RAMP DIVISION LANDS IN NEW YORK CITY WITH INDUSTRIA SUPER STUDIO
CASE STUDY: CUSTOM PORTABLE LOADING DOCK RAMP ORDER AND DESIGN – NATION RAMPS
Nation Ramps recently had the pleasure of working with Industria Superstudio
to create a custom designed portable loading dock ramp.
- Industria Superstudio was in need of a ramp designed to handle forklifts, vehicles, movie set props & pedestrians. The Nation Ramps team worked closely with Industria to create a very unique custom model that best fit their needs.
- Ramp Specification Details: GTD16k-27×102-S (CUSTOM DESIGN INCLUDING PEDESTRIAN HANDRAILS & CASTER WHEELS)
- Ramp Length 27 Feet
- Ramp Width 102 Inches
- Ramp Usable Width 97 Inches
- Ramp Capacity 16,000LBS (GVW)
- Ramp Height – Per Request
- 12” Safety Rub Rails
- Mounting Brackets Includes
ABOUT INDUSTRIA SUPERSTUDIO:
- Nestled in Manhattan’s West Village and only a few blocks away from the the Meatpacking District, Industria Superstudio is a catalyst for the top names and brands in the creative industry.
- The first photographic complex of its kind in New York City, it was founded in 1991 by Italian photographer Fabrizio Ferri.
- Clients include: Bulgari, eBay, Ermenegildo Zegna, Estee Lauder, Google, Lavazza, Maserati, Nike, Refinery 29, Salvatore Ferragamo, The NBA, Vogue, among many others.
NATION RAMPS FULLY ENGINEERED PORTABLE LOADING DOCK RAMP BENEFITS:
Our Nation Ramps Equipment Loading Dock Ramps are designed with the user in mind. Our clients have the freedom to select one of five product models, (Ground to Dock | Equipment Loading | Portable Loading Dock| Mobile Yard Ramp| Standalone Platform) or customized ramps based on their unique project needs. Our clients benefit from the piece of mind that comes with selecting a ramp that will best help them to mitigate the challenges that often arise on site, saving time and money on all projects.
Choosing a Nation Ramps Portable Ramp provides our clients with multiple and ongoing opportunities to save time and money including:
– An in house loading dock on hand to load / unload freight as needed
– Eliminates having to over handle freight with more than one piece of equipment (including a hand pallet and a forklift)
– Lower labour costs for not having to double handle freight
– The highest level of safety standards available – invaluable peace of mind for clients and their teams
To view more Nation Ramps case studies, click here