PRODUCT SHOWCASE: NATION RAMPS STANDALONE PLATFORM (NATION RAMP SAP):
PRESENTING NATION RAMPS FULLY ENGINEERED, STANDALONE PLATFORM
- The Standalone Portable Platform is designed to be added onto any of our portable loading docks. This addition will give you the ability to completely level off with the largest of crates or pallets before the forklift and product start to decline down the ramp. These platforms can also be used to create a multiple truck unloading platform for cross docking purposes.
This ramp is available in EIGHT STANDARD MODELS
- OSHA and WorkSafe Compliant Handrails -for personnel safety
- Side mounted ladders or stairs – allowing easy access to platform levels.
- Electric Motor – for simple and easy height adjustability
- Wood Decking- for metal tracked equipment loading
- Steel Serrated Bar Grating Surface – provides optimal traction in all weather conditions
- Edge of Dock Leveler (EOD) – provides easy leveling to all trailer heights
- Adjustable Legs – for manual ramp leveling to any trailer height
- Static Height Legs – when only single ramp height is required
- Removeable Rub Rails – to give our clients the ability to connect multiple ramps or platforms together
NATION RAMPS FULLY ENGINEERED PORTABLE LOADING DOCK RAMP BENEFITS:
Our Nation Ramps Equipment Loading Dock Ramps are designed with the user in mind. Our clients have the freedom to select one of five product models, (Ground to Dock | Equipment Loading | Portable Loading Dock| Mobile Yard Ramp| Standalone Platform) or customized ramps based on their unique project needs. Our clients benefit from the piece of mind that comes with selecting a ramp that will best help them to mitigate the challenges that often arise on site, saving time and money on all projects.
Choosing a Nation Ramps Portable Ramp provides our clients with multiple and ongoing opportunities to save time and money including:
– An in house loading dock on hand to load / unload freight as needed
– Eliminates having to over handle freight with more than one piece of equipment (including a hand pallet and a forklift)
– Lower labour costs for not having to double handle freight
– The highest level of safety standards available – invaluable peace of mind for clients and their teams
To view more Nation Ramps case studies, click here